We Care About Your Safety.
Your well-being is important to us. Here’s our plan of action.
- We are increasing the number of times we are cleaning the public areas, particularly with regard to disinfecting door handles, front desk counters, credit card readers, the business center computer, elevator buttons, stairway handles and reusable guest keys.
- For guest convenience, we have placed hand sanitizer stations near the elevator, the lobby, and different spots throughout our public areas.
- For the safety of our guests and employees, cleaning and disinfecting guest rooms is done during routine daily housekeeping, with particular focus on high touch areas (door handles, light switches, in rooms phone, in-room glassware, faucets, etc.) upon a guest’s departure and before the next guest checks in.
- We are increasing cleaning and disinfecting of non-public areas of the hotel like employee break area, laundry room, maintenance areas, and staff offices.
- Masks will be available for guests at the front desk and encouraged for use while in public areas of the hotel.